New Year's Resolution: 2,011 in 2011

2,011 pages of drawing in 2011

Saturday, May 14, 2011

2011-02-12

I think this is the last update for today. This post marks the last page from my first sketchbook of the year! I'm almost through my second sketchbook, and I probably will be finished with it by the time I'm done scanning it!

Here's a hodge podge page. Superman TAS fanart, and some doodles of the villain from my girlfriend Lis's thesis film:
Another random, random page. Avatar, STAS, and Batman... And is that a Jedi...?

And as a bonus, here's a page from the back of the sketchbook. I was waiting for dinner with my friend Christie, and we did some scribble drawing. One person scribbles, and the other tries to turn it into something. Her drawings are the awesome looking ones!
And thus marks the end of Sketchbook #01 for 2011!

Hopefully I'll be uploading more in the very near future!

-JJ

No comments: