New Year's Resolution: 2,011 in 2011

2,011 pages of drawing in 2011

Friday, January 7, 2011

2011-01-05 (a day and change late)

Hey hey,
These are from the 5th but I didnt get around to posting them earlier.

I was doing a lot of "Avatar the Last Airbender" studies. Man, that's a great lookin show! I love it when I can pop on a DVD and the drawings are good enough that I can pause any frame and work from that. Not all are that good looking...

Anyhoo!

Not my best page... Joker and David Hammerfist here, and tonight's studies have already given me some insight as to what doesnt work with these...


I drew these while at dinner with my girlfriend Lis and my friend Sotta.


You can see some of the "Avatar" influence in these guys.


I'm right on track with the drawings from my head, but I'm a bit behind with the studies. I'll catch up though!

Until later today when I post YESTERDAY'S pictures!

-JJ

PS: I know there's only a tiny trickle of people that actually look at this blog, but if any of you happen to say "I KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT DRAWING" and you feel like doing a draw over, I'd REALLY REALLY appreciate it! The whole point of this undertaking is to level up my art and to learn every single day!

987/1,005 drawings left
1,000/1,006 studies left

No comments: