New Year's Resolution: 2,011 in 2011

2,011 pages of drawing in 2011

Monday, January 10, 2011

2011-01-09

Hey hey.
Here are a lot of drawings from a project I've been working with my friends called "Fearbot."

But first, A COLORED PIECE! HOLY BALLS! I'm going to try to do one of these each week. I'd much rather draw, then on to the next one, but I know it's good practice!

I wanted to do a graphic-ish Mega Man piece in his classic jumping pose. I'm pretty darn happy with it!


But here are my drawings! A lot are from a project I'm working on with some friends called "Fearbot."


More "Fearbot," but this time of Fearbot. I drew these after discovering Ashley Wood. I'm probably the last of my friends to discover this guy's work, but WOW.

Until tomorrow!

-JJ

PS: Any suggestions/requests on what to draw? If I dont get any you'll be seeing a loooooot of "Bucky O'Hare" fanart and "Fearbot" drawings...

972/1,005 drawings left
986/1,006 studies left

No comments: