New Year's Resolution: 2,011 in 2011

2,011 pages of drawing in 2011

Saturday, January 8, 2011

2011-01-07

So tonight I was at this awesome party thrown by the Animation Guild, and some friends and I decided to go people watching tomorrow. So that's what to expect for Saturday!

But today I've got a really random bunch of drawings.

This is a John Carter page. The spider-fellow is Ghek, super-psychic and emotionless until he meets Tara of Helium. On the right is an unfinished Tars Tarkas. I expect to finish this one down the line.


This page has some costume doodles, mostly troubleshooting my halloween costume from 2 Halloweens ago, Tars Tarkas!


This is a "Superman" page! This styles is from me fusing some "Young Justice" studies with the "Gargoyles" studies.


Until tomorrow!

-JJ

981/1,005 drawings left
987/1,006 studies left

No comments: