New Year's Resolution: 2,011 in 2011

2,011 pages of drawing in 2011

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2011-01-11

Woah! I'm actually posting today's work BEFORE MIDNIGHT! Woot!

Today is a lot of "Katana Gunslinger" work. In the near future (hopefully) I'll get the script for issue 2 and start drawing, so I wanted to explore some of the upcoming characters. This is the main character, Grey, lounging after a night of work.



This is some exploration of his buddy Art. Joe hasnt provided me with much info on him yet, so I said "what if he's a fat video game nerd" and drew the pic on the right.
On the bottom right is an idea I've been trying to sell Joe on. Basically, a magic book becomes important down the line, and I told Joe that it should talk to Grey and be his sidekick. He thought it was a stupid idea but I think its an AWESOME idea.

Last we've got some penguins! I'm just playing with how many different ways you can draw a penguin and still have it look like a penguin.


Until tomorrow!

-JJ

966/1,005 drawings left
982/1,006 studies left

No comments: